Nags Head Area Info - Outer Banks
Dolphin Oceanfront Motel is an oceanfront motel centrally located in Nags Head, NC and close to all Outer Banks attractions.
- Cape Hatteras National Park with almost 40 miles of open beaches, including the Bodie Island Lighthouse; Dolphin Motel is just next to entrance to Park and all point south (Hatteras, Salvo, Waves, Avon, Okrakoke)
- Jockey's Ridge State Park hang gliding and more, in Nags Head
- Wright Brothers Memorial (First Flight) in nearby Kill Devil Hills.
- Roanoke Island Festival Park: includes Elizabethan Gardens, Ft. Raleigh Historic Site, Downtown Manteo and the Lost Colony Outdoor Theatre.
- Shopping including nearby Tanger Outlet Center in Nags Head
- Water Sports: sailing, kayaking, jet skiing,pier fishing & more. Mini-Golf, Go-Karts and more fun family activities nearby.
- Local Restaurants & Bars numerous within short drive or walking distance
Call for latest rates and availability (800) 699-1962 / (252) 441-7488.