OUR COMMITMENT TO GUESTS
Our priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. As we look forward to welcoming you back on the Outer Banks this summer, we have added new measures based on recommendations by the CDC, WHO and Dare County Health Department.
NEW COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
We’re making it a priority to promote good health and safety of our guests & staff. This includes:
- Property Wide: All ‘high-touch’ areas will be sanitized frequently including tables, door knobs, grills, and handrails.
- Express Check-In/ Check Out: We have added the ability to check-in prior to arrival, as well as express check-out to eliminate need to come to the lobby.
- Staff: All staff will wear masks & gloves when servicing guest rooms.
- Housekeeping: For your safety & that of our staff, we will not offer daily housekeeping; we are happy to refresh your linens during your stay.
- Pool Area: Pool & pool furniture will be sanitized regularly. We will have limited capacity at the pool area to ensure “social distancing”.
- Guest rooms: in addition to regular cleaning service, we have added sanitizing procedures for each hotel room. This include: knobs, door handles, light switches, TV remotes, HVAC, faucets, handrails, coffee makers, etc. Linens are all laundered in high heat using a disinfectant or bleach detergent.
- Sanitizing Stations: We will be adding sanitizing stations around the property for personal use (we recommend guest bring own sanitizing supplies & masks for personal use as per State and CDC guidelines).